Upgrade to Gitolite v3 on puppet-git.lizard
Gitolite v2 is not in Jessie.
The main difficulties I expect are: hooks handling (we do complicated stuff there), and migrating from ADC to some replacement.
- Target version changed from 246 to Tails_2.0
- Assignee set to intrigeri
Either I'll manage to do it by the end of the year, or it'll be postponed to the last call for upgrades from Wheezy, I guess.
- Target version changed from Tails_2.0 to Tails_2.6
- Target version changed from Tails_2.6 to Tails_2.7
Let's see if we manage to handle that in September. If we don't, we'll need to reschedule this to some later sysadmin sprint.
- Target version changed from Tails_2.7 to 284
Best case I'll work on this around December 17-20.
- Target version changed from 284 to Tails 2.10
- Target version changed from Tails 2.10 to Tails_2.11
I had to take over a number of more urgent sysadmin tasks, so this'll have to wait.
- Target version changed from Tails_2.11 to Tails_3.2
I don't see myself working on this before 3.0 is out, and probably not during summer.
- Target version changed from Tails_3.2 to Tails_3.3
- Target version changed from Tails_3.3 to 2018
- Subject changed from Upgrade to Gitolite v3 to Upgrade to Gitolite v3 on puppet-git.lizard
- Copied to Bug #14587: Upgrade to Gitolite v3 on buse added
- Blocks Feature #13284: Core work 2017Q2→2019Q1: Sysadmin (Adapt our infrastructure) added
- Description updated (diff)
(I've quickly tested gitolite/wheezy on current sid and at least basic operations work fine, so let's not block on this.)
- Assignee changed from intrigeri to groente
Also available in: Atom