Bug #5571: Test suite: filesystem shares vs. snapshots
Get 9p live migration support into QEMU
Some more info about this can be found in comments #5571#note-15 and #5571#note-19.
Also, note that I've emailed both the original and second submitter to ask if any of them are interested in pushing for this qemu feature again.
- Priority changed from Normal to High
This was due on July 15, so raising priority.
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Target version changed from Tails_1.7 to Tails_1.8
- Parent task deleted (
- Target version changed from Tails_1.8 to Tails_2.2
Postponing to after January, since times will be crazy until then.
- Target version changed from Tails_2.2 to Tails_2.3
I'll give this one some more attention in March.
- Target version changed from Tails_2.3 to Tails_2.4
- Target version changed from Tails_2.4 to Tails_2.5
- Target version changed from Tails_2.5 to Tails_2.7
- Target version changed from Tails_2.7 to Tails_2.9.1
- Status changed from Confirmed to Rejected
- Assignee deleted (
See #5571#note-39 and the rest of that ticket.
tl;dr: we will stop using filesystem shares, so we don't need this any more.
Also available in: Atom