Install Electrum 0.2.5.x in Tails/Jessie
Hopefully we can just install it from Sid/Testing.
#9 Updated by anonym over 2 years ago
- Assignee changed from anonym to intrigeri
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
- Feature Branch set to bugfix/10754-electrum-2.5.4-2
Installing from Stretch works perfectly. The only odd thing is that
python-qt4, which is required for the GUI, is only listed as a recommended package, so it has to be installed explicitly.
#11 Updated by intrigeri over 2 years ago
- Assignee changed from intrigeri to anonym
- QA Check deleted (
Ready for QA)
The commits I reviewed looks good. Merged current devel, added a nitpicking commit on top. Reassigning to anonym until the test suite bits, that IMO should come with the software update, are done.
Meta: I won't block 2.0~beta1 on this.