Deal with July 2016 false positive scenarios
As defined in #10993, check is there are still some of them and tag them as fragile if any (see #10288)
- Target version set to Tails_2.6
- Subject changed from Deal with July false positive scenarios to Deal with July 2016 false positive scenarios
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- Target version changed from Tails_2.6 to Tails_2.5
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Done, sent report to the CI team. But a few days are left in July so I'll come back to it.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- QA Check deleted (
No new false positives on RM-tracked branches.
Also available in: Atom