CI: use locally hosted Git repositories on Lizard
It has happened several times that a downtime of our immerda Git repositories or routing problems to this host broke services on lizard because they require access to them. We should instead use the Git repositories we're hosting locally on puppet-git.lizard for every services hosted there.
- Related to Bug #11090: Deal with September 2016 false positive scenarios added
IMO this could be a great goal for 2017 but it's fine if it's not done super quickly. So feel free to set a milestone further in the future, such as 3.0.
- Category changed from Infrastructure to Continuous Integration
- Target version changed from Tails_2.9.1 to Tails 2.10
- Target version changed from Tails 2.10 to Tails_2.11
- Target version changed from Tails_2.11 to Tails_2.12
- Target version changed from Tails_2.12 to Tails_3.0
- Target version changed from Tails_3.0 to Tails_3.1
- Target version changed from Tails_3.1 to Tails_3.2
- Target version deleted (
This requires some prioritization discussion first, see email I'm gonna send to the sysadmins list soon.
- Target version set to 2017
- Target version changed from 2017 to 2019
- Subject changed from Use locally hosted Git repositories on Lizard to CI: use locally hosted Git repositories on Lizard
Also available in: Atom