Bug #10288: Fix newly identified issues to make our test suite more robust and faster
Sometimes the remote shell doesn't start because of missing initial Space when modifying the kernel cmdline
After #10777 I've seen a cmdline like this
vga=normalautotest_never_use_this_option which of course results in the automated test suite refusing to start.
- Parent task set to #10288
- Blocked by Bug #11091: Deal with October 2016 false positive scenarios added
- Blocked by Bug #11092: Deal with November 2016 false positive scenarios added
- Target version changed from Tails_2.9.1 to Tails 2.10
We'll see how much it happens on Jenkins.
- Priority changed from Normal to Elevated
- Target version deleted (
I've not noticed any such thing happening on stable or devel, on Jenkins, in October nor November. So dropping the target version. If we want to spend time on the remote shell, better focus on #12040 and #12041 for now.
- Target version set to Tails_3.2
- Target version changed from Tails_3.2 to Tails_3.3
- Blocks deleted (Feature #13239: Core work 2017Q3: Test suite maintenance)
Also available in: Atom