Review last release notes changes
During 2.7, some steps showed weaknesses. Some where adjusted, some are yet to be discussed.
They're marked with XXX in the release process documentation patches
I've included a release notes link in the release process, that's a part of why I missed the synchronization on this side.
#3 Updated by intrigeri about 1 month ago
- QA Check deleted (
- Type of work changed from Discuss to Contributors documentation
I've taken a look and I'm sure I understand what this is about:
- I suspect there's a terminology problem and this was about the release process doc, instead of what we call "release notes" usually.
- When I follow the link from the description, I see only two instances of "XXX":
- one about buildinfo, that we still have in Git: indeed we can drop this note, I've uploaded a .changes with buildinfo and dbgsyms a few days ago and it worked fine
- one that does not seem to be in current master anymore
So I suspect the only action needed to complete this follow up on bertagaz' 2.7 RM shift is to delete 4 lines in
wiki/src/contribute/APT_repository/custom.mdwn. Updating ticket metadata accordingly.
Or, the link is wrong and I totally misunderstood what this ticket is about. Which is possible because I don't understand what should be reviewed.