Completely remove I2P.
We have decided to remove I2P (Refs: #11276) due to our failure of
finding someone interested in maintaining it in Tails.
Test suite: mark i2p.feature as @fragile to disable it.
One test is failing and polluting our cucumber results needlessly
since I2P will not be in Tails 3.0 (refs: #12263).
Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/feature/12263-remove-i2p' into feature/stretch (refs: #12263).
- Related to Bug #11276: Decide what to do wrt. I2P added
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 40
- QA Check set to Info Needed
- Feature Branch set to feature/12264-remove-i2p
Let's see what Jenkins thinks.
- Feature Branch changed from feature/12264-remove-i2p to feature/12263-remove-i2p
Whoops, I had named the branch incorrectly. Pushed a correctly named one and deleted the old one.
- QA Check changed from Info Needed to Ready for QA
- % Done changed from 40 to 50
Fixed the branch, now running a few builds & tests. Can I merge myself if Jenkins is happy?
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix committed
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Pass
Your fixups look good to me! Bye bye I2P!
- Status changed from Fix committed to Resolved
Also available in: Atom