Feature #12265: Publicly announce the removal of I2P
Show notification about I2P being removed
|Type of work:||Code
But only when I2P was enabled via the kernel command line.
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 40
- QA Check set to Info Needed
- Feature Branch set to feature/12271-i2p-removal-notification
Let's see what Jenkins thinks.
- Assignee changed from anonym to intrigeri
- % Done changed from 40 to 50
- QA Check changed from Info Needed to Ready for QA
Only unrelated issues on Jenkins.
- % Done changed from 50 to 60
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix committed
- % Done changed from 60 to 100
- Assignee deleted (
- QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Pass
- Related to Bug #12281: Cannot open multiple doc pages concurrently from notifications added
- Status changed from Fix committed to Resolved
Also available in: Atom