Test suite fails to start Chutney, which breaks all online tests on Jenkins
Since a few days, it looks like all tests that depend on Tor boostrapping fail. I see no relevant code changes so maybe it's an infra problem? I've just restarted shorewall on lizard, in case it might help.
#1 Updated by intrigeri about 1 year ago
- Subject changed from ISO tests fail on Jenkins: Tor fails to bootstrap to Test suite fails to start Chutney, which breaks all online tests on Jenkins
- Category changed from Continuous Integration to Test suite
- Assignee changed from bertagaz to anonym
- Priority changed from Elevated to High
- Type of work changed from Sysadmin to Code
On isotesters, I see that only the obfs4 Tor instances are running. I suspect it's the very same issue (with
Sandbox 1 being the default except for obfs4) that anonym and I have seen locally, that has eventually propagated to our (Stretch) isotesters. Setting high priority as this breaks most of our automated QA.