Change the Tails Verification extension to check for amd64 IDF
Once we ship an amd64 ISO only, we should change DAVE to download the IDF on
https://tails.boum.org/install/v1/Tails/amd64/stable/latest.yml instead of
Apparently the needed change is a mere s/i386/amd64/ in conf.json.
This should happen after 3.0.
- Related to Bug #12495: Create a copy of the 3.0 IDF on both 'amd64' and 'i386' paths added
- Blocks Bug #12496: Update download page to force a Tails Verification version that checks the amd64 IDF added
- Related to Bug #12572: Create a copy of the 3.0~rc1 IDF on both 'amd64' and 'i386' paths added
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- Target version changed from Tails_3.1 to Tails_3.2
- Priority changed from Normal to Elevated
- Target version changed from Tails_3.2 to Tails_3.3
I suggest you ignore DAVE until the 3.2 release and then put it on your list of top priorities for the 3.3 cycle.
- Target version changed from Tails_3.3 to Tails_3.5
I'm not sure if it'll still be relevant with DAVE v2 and in any case it can wait.
- Subject changed from Change DAVE to check for amd64 IDF to Change the Tails Verification extension to check for amd64 IDF
- Affected tool changed from Download and Verification Extension to Verification Extension
Also available in: Atom