Modify documentation link in tails-installer UI to new installation assistant page
Once #11576 has been done, tails-installer should point to the new page of the installation assistant. That is because people who run tails-installer won't need the complete installation instructions, but only the second part of each installation, that is the creation of the "final Tails stick".
- Blocked by Bug #11576: Have a scenario of the assistant for Tails Installer added
- Target version set to 2018
Tentatively assigning to kurono. Please note that this ticket is blocked by #11576.
- Category set to Installation
(Adding the relevant category.)
- Assignee changed from kurono to sajolida
I can change the code myself when after doing #11576.
- Blocks Feature #15392: Core work 2018Q2 → 2018Q3: User experience added
- Blocks deleted (Feature #15392: Core work 2018Q2 → 2018Q3: User experience)
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version deleted (
This was not on our roadmap.
- Status changed from Confirmed to Rejected
Also available in: Atom