Feature #14468: Add VeraCrypt support to Tails
Write user documentation for VeraCrypt support in Tails
Type of work:
This is "A.7 Write user documentation".
This will replace the documentation we have on opening TrueCrypt volumes using
cryptsetup on the command line. We might also work upstream with GNOME for some of this work.
- Target version changed from Tails_3.9 to Tails_3.8
Ideally, I need that done for the user testing.
- Description updated (diff)
- Blocks Feature #14477: User testing and community feedback for VeraCrypt support added
- Blocked by Feature #11684: Add support for VeraCrypt volumes in GNOME Disks added
Enough of #11684 is done to do this so I'll drop the relationship with that ticket.
- Blocked by deleted (Feature #11684: Add support for VeraCrypt volumes in GNOME Disks)
- Blocked by deleted (Feature #14464: Add VeraCrypt support to GNOME Files)
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- Feature Branch set to doc/14476-veracrypt
I pushed a draft on doc/14476-veracrypt.
It includes the fix for #15051 and disabling automount (#15628) because I'm going to use the ISO based on this branch for the user testing.
- Blocked by Feature #15043: Iteration 4: Create VeraCrypt Mounter application added
Also available in: Atom