Document Monthly Meetings fixes
Since some people ("core") are especially affected by the proposal of mandatory meetings, we need to make sure this email also reaches those not subscribed to tails-project@.
- Subject changed from Send proposals for Monthly Meetings fixes to tails-project@ to Document Monthly Meetings fixes
- Target version changed from Tails_3.6 to Tails_3.7
- Type of work changed from Communicate to Contributors documentation
There was no comment. The proposal was thus accepted. This now needs to be documented.
- Assignee changed from u to intrigeri
- Target version changed from Tails_3.9 to Tails_3.10
- QA Check set to Info Needed
reassigning to the owner of the last remaining subticket. I wonder: do we want to communicate about this again? To tell people that the attendance rules are now effective?
- Assignee changed from intrigeri to u
- QA Check deleted (
reassigning to the owner of the last remaining subticket.
Err, there's no subtask and you took this over from anonym :)
I wonder: do we want to communicate about this again? To tell people that the attendance rules are now effective?
Yes, please. See the ticket description for the rationale. I think it's a matter of collecting the list of affected people and sending them an email pointing to the place where the new rules are documented.