Fix issues identified in the expert review done by jaster on our installation instructions
notes/mac_install.mdwn in the Summit 2017 Git repo.
- Target version changed from Tails_3.2 to Tails_3.3
- Target version changed from Tails_3.3 to Tails_3.5
And some more wild notes from the same person on the download page:
- People tend to ignore white on dark (for our buttons)
- Make the button look like a button (shadow?)
- Have more contrast in sidebar
- News and Security buttons on /home look like buttons
- Think about a new color scheme in general
- Put our sidebar on the left
- Destructive actions should be links and not buttons
- Improve overview:
- Group hardware requirements
- Put time first
- Add 2 hours "*in total*"
- Subject changed from Analyze Mac Install observation process notes from 2017 summit to Act on the expert review of Mac installation from August 2017
- Related to Bug #10114: Tails Installer freezes for too long on "Synchronizing data on disk..." added
- Related to Bug #15102: Have a "Show passphrase" option when creating persistence added
- Related to Bug #15103: The note about Tor bridges in Greeter should be closer to the actual option added
- Subject changed from Act on the expert review of Mac installation from August 2017 to Fix issues identified in the expert review done by jaster on our installation instructions
Write down who to credit for this review.
- Target version changed from Tails_3.5 to Tails_3.6
- Target version changed from Tails_3.6 to 2018
There's no way we'll do this for 3.6. It should be an ongoing project over 2018.
- Blocked by Bug #15101: Add feedback when opening desktop launchers added
- Blocked by deleted (Bug #15101: Add feedback when opening desktop launchers)
Also available in: Atom