Give anonym read-write access to jenkins-jobs.git
… so that he can use #14609 as needed.
#2 Updated by bertagaz about 2 months ago
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- Assignee changed from bertagaz to anonym
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
#6 Updated by anonym about 1 month ago
The release process should have a step about this in the
Prepare for the next releasesection.
What would this step be about?
Never mind. The switch should be turned as soon as a Tails Installer is uploaded (so it affects some branch on Jenkins) whose UI changes breaks the tests, not when a new Tails is released.
- Assignee changed from anonym to bertagaz
- QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Dev Needed
Eh, seems I forgot to answer the actual question:
anonym, can you check you can clone firstname.lastname@example.org:jenkins-jobs.
The doc about how to use the old-iso switch has been documented in 8c2a584 in the Tails repo.
Reassigning back in case any more steps are needed on your side.