Sysadmin documentation is unclear about Git repositories for Puppet code
In particular, https://tails.boum.org/contribbute/working_together/roles/sysadmins/ does not mention where the puppet stuff actually lives nor the synchronisation that goes on between immerda and git.puppet.tails.boum.org
Clarify sysadmin doc about Git repositories for Puppet modules (refs: #14613)
- Document the authoritative place for our Puppet modules
and the synchronization mechanism to the public mirrors.
- Clarify what's the manifests repo and its use of submodules.
- Avoid pointing non-sysadmins to doc that won't work for them.
- Point to the Puppet modules Git repo doc from contribute/how/sysadmin.
- Make the link to our Puppet code more obvious on
- Category set to Infrastructure
- Target version set to Tails_3.5
- https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/sysadmin/ should point to the public mirrors of our Puppet modules (https://git-tails.immerda.ch/puppet-*)
- https://tails.boum.org/contribbute/working_together/roles/sysadmins/ should point to the master repositories (on git.puppet.tails.boum.org) including our private manifests repo, document the SSH config needed to access them, and explain how things are synchronized from there to the public mirrors
- Assignee changed from intrigeri to groente
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
See 761c577ff253130b12045263a519d7df9a9ebb33. I've missed my own comment above so ended up implementing this slightly differently. I think my proposal above was slightly better but what I've implemented is good enough IMO.