add extra memory to isobuilders on lizard
they're a bit short on memory, causing oom-killing mayhem. 1GB extra on each node should do the trick.
- Blocks Feature #13233: Core work 2017Q3: Sysadmin (Maintain our already existing services) added
- Subject changed from add extra memory to isobuilders to add extra memory to isobuilders on lizard
- Category changed from Infrastructure to Continuous Integration
- Target version changed from Tails_3.2 to Tails_3.3
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Great! I'll keep an eye on Jenkins to see if that's enough, or if the OOM thing was a symptom of a problem that might live elsewhere in our CI stack (and probably out of scope of pure sysadmin maintenance work).
Also available in: Atom