Improve the CSS of the boxed titles
|Type of work:||Website||Affected tool:|
- the homepage: "news", "security"
- the support page: "Search the documentation", "Troubleshooting", "Get in touch with us"
- the troubleshooting page: "Report an error", "Request a feature", "Talk"
- the contribute page: "Design", "Tools", "Other development pages", "Talk with us"
This styling can probably be simply removed from the CSS, and the style of the columns on the homepage, and troubleshooting redefined. While doing this change some HTML code or HTML pages can be converted to markdown. Markdown is lighter to work with and more resilient to dead links. Some titles also need to be converted to use sentence-style capitalization as the rest of the website.
#2 Updated by esperal over 3 years ago
- File 2.jpg added
Yeah I agree with those boxes. I just changed few bits in the local.css to give it more importance on the pages. See the screenshot file attached and if you're happy do the blow...
In the local.css file on line: 396
1. Change the color:#96C35A; to #fff
and add background: #00AA00;
I also removed the text-shadow because it looked strange, soft.
#11 Updated by sajolida over 3 years ago
Yes, the "news" and "security" titles on the homepage are all lowercase.
Bonus point if after doing that you somehow rescue the translations from all the PO files, and fix the capitalization there. I think in that case it should be doable even without knowing the precise capitalization rule of each language.