Use 'set -e' and 'set -u' in every shell script where reasonably doable
This would help catching bugs earlier.
- Related to Feature #6452: Factor out stuff into a Tails Python library added
This is the last remaining ticket on the obsolete "Hardening_M1" milestone (that doesn't mean much anymore, since we have our new roadmap). kurono, please consider moving this ticket to e.g. the 2016 or 2017 milestone, or just emptying the Target version field entirely.
- Target version changed from Hardening_M1 to 2016
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- Target version deleted (
This got removed from our roadmap, but it would still be nice to have. Make sure to coordinate with #11198, to avoid working on stuff that's being ported to Python.
- Target version set to 2018
I will wait until it is clear which scripts are being ported.
- Target version changed from 2018 to Tails_3.4
Moving to the 1st release we have in 2018: target versions like "2018" are here for items that are on our roadmap, and this one is not there.
Also available in: Atom