Describe what project managers for sponsor deliverables do
Import content (almost) as-is from fundraising.git (refs: #9849).
… adjusting only grammar i.e. replace "us" with something that depends less
Sponsor deliverable roles: rephrase, simplify and reorganize (refs: #9849).
Also, move tasks that are on the Fundraising Team's plate to fundraising.git.
#1 Updated by sajolida about 1 year ago
- QA Check set to Info Needed
I created this ticket myself a long time ago but Ï must admit that I really don't know what the intent was. intrigeri, since it's assigned to you, maybe you remember better and can add something more to the description. Otherwise maybe reject it?
#3 Updated by intrigeri about 1 year ago
- QA Check deleted (
So, the context is in
- Think about how to have more project managers per grant: - Describe what project managers do :intrigeri: (#9849)
So the idea is to spread the management work we've been doing over more shoulders.
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- Assignee changed from intrigeri to sajolida
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
- Feature Branch set to doc/9849-sponsor-deliverable-roles
I went out of my way and also documented what workers are supposed to do, because I could not find how to tell things like "ensure workers do X" without documenting X in the same place (instead of hidden somewhere in fundraising.git).
- I'd like sajolida to sanity check my work (we've written together the material I based this on). If you don't have time to do this by the end of October, no worries: just reassign to me and I'll skip this step.
- I'll ask a currently active Team Manager to check if it's clear enough, and if it matches her understanding of the job.
- I'll ask a currently active Worker to check if it's clear enough and realistic.
- Get rid of the corresponding material in
fundraising.git:processes/contract_management.mdwnsince it'll be duplicate info by then.