From 08/19/2011 to 09/17/2011
- 02:55 AM Feature #3315: Remote logging facility for rsync handler
- What has the rsync handler special that would make it need remote logging more than other handlers?
- 02:54 AM Bug #3443 (Resolved): Incorrect duplicity version check for keepincroffulls
- Fixed in Git (5d94e2a), thanks.
- 02:53 AM Feature #3462 (Confirmed): Allow logging to syslog
- I agree this would be great. Patches welcome!
- 02:48 AM Bug #3463 (Duplicate): Mail notification doesn't work
- I think this was fixed in Git (commit 52eb8d0c).
- 10:20 AM Bug #3463 (Duplicate): Mail notification doesn't work
- In backupninja 0.9.9 mail notification doesn't work. This is caused by the $actions_run variable being incremented wi...
- 10:18 AM Feature #3462 (Confirmed): Allow logging to syslog
- It would be useful to log via syslog, so that logs can be filtered and sent to remote hosts by the syslog daemon. Thi...
- 11:33 AM Revision f9f2f2a8: Fix credits.
- 03:18 PM Revision 5d94e2ad: dup: fix incorrect duplicity version check for keepincroffulls.
- Thanks to Olivier Berger <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the patch.
(Closes Redmine bug #3443)
- 06:26 AM Bug #3443 (Resolved): Incorrect duplicity version check for keepincroffulls
- I seem to have been confused between backupninja 0.9 series and duplicity 0.6 series, when I implemented the check fo...
- 04:02 AM Revision c43aa369: Update ChangeLog and AUTHORS.
- 04:00 AM Revision 3e576ff6: Fix infinite loop in rdiff helper when version inconsistency is detected.
- 03:59 AM Revision 9d8d89fd: Recording Debian bug number.
- 02:38 AM Feature #3371: umask option
- Sure, but that won't work when running a single job manually with --run, which we sometimes need to do.
- 08:22 AM Feature #3371 (Rejected): umask option
- The described problem can generally be solved by a @/etc/backup.d/*.sh@ job running after the other backup jobs => cl...
- 01:38 AM Feature #3371 (Rejected): umask option
- A config option to set the umask would be useful, as some of our non-root users need access to our backups.
Also available in: Atom