From 02/18/2016 to 03/18/2016
- 05:18 PM Feature #2631 (Rejected): Support sourcedir option
- 01:59 PM Feature #8227: Test suite
- Far from perfect, but possible to build something from this (ignore the configure.in => configure.ac hunk, it's just ...
- 01:54 PM Bug #10070 (Resolved): git clone url on project page is broken
- Fixed on the homepage, thanks!
- 01:50 PM Bug #6388: Migrate from hwinfo to lshw
- Can anyone please apply the proposed patch on top of current Git master, test and report back?
(Note that hwinfo i...
- 01:48 PM Bug #10363: backupninja starts *~ files in /etc/backup.d
- Can anyone please test the proposed patch on top of current Git master, and report back?
- 10:14 AM Bug #10363 (In Progress): backupninja starts *~ files in /etc/backup.d
- 10:15 AM Bug #10488 (Confirmed): maildir on !bash is fubar
- 09:16 AM Bug #8185 (In Progress): get returncode of subshell
- So we need someone else than the author to have a look at the patch, test it and report if it works as intended for t...
- 12:39 AM Bug #8185: get returncode of subshell
- It wasn't with a great pleasure, but I finally did it:
Some particular cases first:
* sh.in nothing to do
- 12:45 AM Bug #11259 (New): drop the vague desire of /bin/sh compat
- Many part of the code/handlers are not compatible with pure /bin/sh
Accept that and promote bash-ism syntactic sugar...
- 12:06 AM Feature #6727: Ability to run a script before and after a job
- see #11246 for another approach (we do need per-actions scripts and do need access to return code)
(as a bonus some ...
- 12:02 AM Bug #11246: rdiff-backup success generale notification
- I needed mysql notification too...
I reworked the beast so that it's independent of the backup backend (so it's now ...
- 11:56 PM Bug #8185: get returncode of subshell
- Such an important feature waiting in the queue for so long!
I was going to offer the (naive) attached patch when I l...
- 05:24 PM Bug #11246: rdiff-backup success generale notification
- Updated patch to support variable interpolation (see also #11258)
- 05:18 PM Bug #11258 (New): getconf is 1) bash-only, 2) buggy
- 1) bash-only
- 05:49 PM Bug #11246 (New): rdiff-backup success generale notification
- In the event the rdiff-backup succeeds I would like to feed a backup-manager system.
In my case the email is unsuita...
- 10:16 AM Bug #9397: 'when' parameter parsed incorrectly for day of month < 10
- As this bug is critical for monthly backup schedules (This appears in my case ...): May we create a new version build...
- 10:11 AM Bug #9397: 'when' parameter parsed incorrectly for day of month < 10
- ngaur wrote:
> The diff here has been in production use for some time now. Consider it tested.
I had the same pr...
- 06:32 PM Bug #9397: 'when' parameter parsed incorrectly for day of month < 10
- The diff here has been in production use for some time now. Consider it tested.
- 07:55 PM Bug #11148 (New): mysqldump shouldn't dump information_schema or performance_schema
- The mysql handler when using mysqldump, with the "databases" setting set to "all", currently dumps _all_ databases. T...
- 12:41 AM Bug #10070: git clone url on project page is broken
- > https://labs.riseup.net/code/backupninja.git
this link works for me. : )
- 11:53 AM Bug #640: If when parameter is set to a time, it will silently fail
- Hello micah,
I have created a patch to check the validity of the "when" variable in the config file.
At the momen...
- 06:47 PM Bug #10070: git clone url on project page is broken
- Try this one:
- 06:46 PM Bug #10363: backupninja starts *~ files in /etc/backup.d
- I wrote a simple patch for this behavior.
It worked in my testing environment and shouldn't affect any other configu...
Also available in: Atom