From 09/15/2010 to 10/14/2010
- 07:32 PM Revision 416257b5: Merge branch 'release-0.5.3.1' into cc.net
- 07:31 PM Revision d64bda8f: use wysiwyg editor
- 07:29 PM Revision d5001c5e: call_hook -> call_hooks
- 07:25 PM Revision 0680c7ea: Merge commit '0.5.3' into cc.net
- 02:37 PM Bug #2506 (Resolved): destroy orphaned committees raises error
- 11:46 AM Revision fa91d85a: changelog for 0.5.3.1. still needs issue for wysiwyg fix
- 11:32 AM Feature #2526: enable no pestering by friends
- logged in as blue, disabled 'may pester me' in private profile.
logged in as orange, tried to share with blue, got...
- 11:27 AM Bug #2525: active/inactive users lists counts off
- created a user on munia who has never logged in. total includes that user. total active users + total inactive users ...
- 11:15 AM Bug #2531: Mysql::Error: Unknown column 'moderated_flags.flagged_id'
what are the settings in your config file?
and, have all migrations been run?
- 11:14 AM Bug #2530: Undefined method `never_pester_users'
what version are you running?
also, have all migrations been run?
- 10:32 AM Bug #2531 (Confirmed): Mysql::Error: Unknown column 'moderated_flags.flagged_id'
- Column 'flagged_id' seems missing from schema in table 'moderated_flags'.
This causes the following error when acc...
- 08:36 AM Bug #2530: Undefined method `never_pester_users'
- Same error appears when navigating to example.org/sites/basic
- 08:54 PM Bug #2530 (New): Undefined method `never_pester_users'
- When trying to send an invitation email, it fails and the following error is displayed in a message box :...
- 01:25 PM Bug #2528 (Confirmed): Make sitehome load faster by only querying active users in the last month
- since 0.5.3 we are only query users where "changed_at IS NOT NULL". This should speed things up. if its not enough, l...
- 09:24 AM Revision 12f54546: Merge commit 'origin/release-0.5.3.1' into munia
- 09:24 AM Bug #2527 (Resolved): incorrect wording in superadmin for users lists
- fixed wording.
- 09:23 AM Bug #2527 (Resolved): incorrect wording in superadmin for users lists
- superadmin active/inactive users description says 2 weeks but is actually showing one month.
- 09:22 AM Feature #2526 (Resolved): enable no pestering by friends
- the may pester me option now appears while editing public and private profile and is set per-profile. this way, wheth...
- 09:20 AM Feature #2526 (Resolved): enable no pestering by friends
- there should be a way to disable notifications from ALL users, including friends.
- 09:19 AM Bug #2525 (Resolved): active/inactive users lists counts off
- inactive users was not counting users who had never logged in.
- 09:19 AM Bug #2525 (Resolved): active/inactive users lists counts off
- in superadmin:
active users + inactive users != total users
- 09:08 AM Revision 0367a979: wording fix for active/inactive users heading.
- 08:55 AM Revision e2adfff7: simplified pester permissions. may_pester now works different in public and p...
- 08:15 AM Bug #1602: Move from SyslogLogger to ruby standard syslog
- azul wrote:
> It looks like the Syslog ruby thingie does not have the same Interface as Log4r which is what Active R...
- 02:55 AM Bug #1602: Move from SyslogLogger to ruby standard syslog
- It looks like the Syslog ruby thingie does not have the same Interface as Log4r which is what Active Record expects. ...
- 07:43 AM Revision b11bf0ce: we do not need to ship the gems anymore
- 03:46 AM Revision 56d643fa: adding packet to Gemfile - needed by backgroundrb
- 01:55 AM Revision 2c8da3b0: made bundler work and created initial Gemfiles.
- Also removed the config.gem lines.
- 12:44 AM Revision 236dcde4: Merge remote branch 'origin/release-0.5.3.1' into munia
- 11:56 AM Bug #2512: Max key length error when loading database schema
- Got the same error with the following line in db/schema.rb :...
- 04:06 PM Bug #2512 (New): Max key length error when loading database schema
- 08:51 AM Revision aab7f063: oh my... how did that sneak in? it's attributes.to_hash not to_haml
- 06:37 AM Revision 38f945bb: inactive_users should contain null values for last_seen_at.
- 02:26 AM Revision b0c94d32: CUSTOM: want to test wysiwyg editor now
- 02:19 AM Revision 5a9071bb: Merge branch 'release-0.5.3.1' into munia
- 02:16 AM Revision 331c8684: oh my... how did that sneak in? it's attributes.to_hash not to_haml
- 01:32 AM Revision cd658d1a: CUSTOM: enable wysiwyg on munia for testing purposes
- 06:47 AM Revision 7c8d1488: Merge commit 'origin'; branch 'release-0.5.3'
- 12:48 AM Revision 3a3fadc5: fixed hpricot description in dependecies list
- 12:22 PM Revision a6742749: Merge commit 'origin'; branch 'release-0.5.3'
- 09:44 AM Bug #2511 (Resolved): Make sitehome load faster by only querying active users.
- the tests are fixed.
- 09:42 AM Revision 5ef9bde0: fix one more failing test.
- 08:29 AM Revision 1edd3b64: page_terms updated
- 07:34 AM Revision 65f2df0c: Max Wiehle added to AUTHORS
- 07:31 AM Revision 19b0cdac: Added changed_at to a participation on Site2 fixes test
- 02:50 PM Bug #2511: Make sitehome load faster by only querying active users.
- this has broken some tests. they need fixing.
- 02:50 PM Bug #2511 (Resolved): Make sitehome load faster by only querying active users.
- only query users where "changed_at IS NOT NULL"
- 02:44 PM Revision 4318eaf6: update doc/CONFIGURATION to make it clear that using both editors is experime...
- 02:41 PM Revision 1d1d0f58: trying to fix tests for changes to most_active_users on site home. these chang...
- 02:05 PM Revision c317451f: adding profile fixture to make tests happy.
- 01:02 PM Revision aee0e568: update CHANGELOG to reflect changes from redmine
- 12:43 PM Feature #2510: WYSIWYG
- this is ready, we just need to make sure the inline documentation clearly states the info about the default settings.
- 12:43 PM Feature #2510 (New): WYSIWYG
- There is the ability to decide if in your instance of crabgrass all wiki pages will have a WYSIWYG interface. Micros...
- 11:46 AM Revision b419e8ba: Revert "let's count the daily activities per user for most active list"
- This reverts commit b78dd3e644d1149cde11e0ef11e215b0b0c8df29.
- 11:07 AM Revision fa6972d3: make sure we only count user participations with changed_at NOT NULL
- * this should lessen our performance bottle neck on HOME
- 08:48 AM Revision b78dd3e6: let's count the daily activities per user for most active list
- 07:21 AM Revision e3659fad: Revert "adding debugger marks to test head rendering timing"
- This reverts commit f366b3e721181e3c57454ed5b0f7821e8b90adfb.
- 07:08 AM Revision f366b3e7: adding debugger marks to test head rendering timing
- 01:49 PM Revision 83844610: document new site config option.
- 12:25 PM Bug #2507 (New): "group not found" and "page not found messages" are gone!
- this is a 0.5 series issue. its working in 0.4
see https://we.riseup.net/group/asdfasdfaf and https://we.riseup.ne...
- 12:20 PM Bug #2506: destroy orphaned committees raises error
- works for groups and networks
- 12:01 PM Bug #2506 (Resolved): destroy orphaned committees raises error
- committees without parents cannot be destroyed.
- 12:04 PM Revision f3a64314: enabling limiting profiles to private in conf for testing
- 11:06 AM Revision 8f4f04fe: destroying a committee that has been orphaned was throwing an error. #2506
- 09:30 PM Bug #2505 (Resolved): conf 'profiles' setting has no effect
- Applied in changeset commit:"f7f275cd5a770833c74b0de7779b7867a9151e8b".
- 09:12 PM Bug #2505 (Resolved): conf 'profiles' setting has no effect
- should be able to set in the conf file:
which would disable public profiles. this has...
- 09:07 PM Revision f7f275cd: display dispatch/not found error if Conf.profiles does not define public profi...
- 04:05 PM Revision 6af993d4: update changelog for changes to 0.4.7.2
- 03:58 PM Revision 7608bc61: profile nav was not paying attention to config option 'profiles' which can spe...
- 03:09 PM Revision db58df0d: commented out lines cause sass errors in later versions of sass.
- 02:27 PM Revision f85ac728: fix xss error with status post updates. #2482
- 01:09 PM Bug #2482: XSS problem!
- i confused myself about this while working in a different branch :). setting back to passed.
- 09:18 PM Bug #2482: XSS problem!
- xss still showing up on account -> profile pages!
- 04:25 AM Revision 2499e0a3: fixes tooltips styling.
- 09:20 PM Revision 531a8dab: fixes tooltips.
- also fixes sass/css error in _locations.sass
- 09:18 PM Revision 22375aa0: fixing some missing translation conversions!
- 08:48 PM Revision a5de1feb: bring back notification message back in share/notify even when email is disab...
- 12:51 PM Revision 083f9401: update descriptive text for never pester users
- 09:07 AM Revision c72edeb6: fix tests and add test for changes to may_not_pester option.
- 02:04 PM Revision dec6b2d2: removed inclusion of peer_of?(user) in may pester so that saying you don't wan...
- 02:01 PM Revision 34bb2428: added site option for 'never pester users' which disables share via email and ...
- 02:14 PM Revision b225dace: translation for all_admin_requests key
- 02:07 PM Revision a1b6ee7a: add hook to modify drop down for view on requests page. add listener to super...
- 02:06 PM Revision 471ba01b: add hook_exists method to Crabgrass::Hook::Helper
- 08:02 AM Bug #2499 (New): right sidebar missing from committee home pages
- i don't know if that's a bug or a feature, but committee home pages doesn't have a right sidebar with the icons of la...
- 05:51 AM Bug #2473 (Resolved): Urgently need a page deleting - appearing on google search engine
- 05:40 AM Bug #2473: Urgently need a page deleting - appearing on google search engine
- the link is not working any more, so this issue can be closed i guess.
- 05:36 AM Bug #2498 (New): committee settings misleading
- "Make Committee Publicly Visible:
Group appears in public directory and group profile is viewable by non-members a...
Also available in: Atom