From 03/17/2011 to 04/15/2011
- 08:48 am Bug #2891: Remove delete_lines define
- Fine with me, please pull.
- 12:55 pm Bug #2891 (Resolved): Remove delete_lines define
- This duplicates code of the line define and is also rather wrong in puppet's think of a state terminology.
- 10:16 am Bug #2846 (Resolved): common module uses $alias which is metaparam
- After review and deployment in our environment, I've merged this and pushed it to the shared common module
- 10:15 am Bug #2772 (Resolved): merge divergent repositories
- Ok, everything looks good and I've pushed the common module to the shared repository!
- 10:14 am Revision 0961ad45: add Upgrade notice, and additional copyright information. I didn't get everyon...
- 07:25 am Bug #2846: common module uses $alias which is metaparam
- Reviewed, patch seems ok to me.
- 07:11 am Bug #2772: merge divergent repositories
- > #2667
> > I assigned this to you
> Assigning back to you to clean up your "some places" ;)
- 02:30 am Bug #2846: common module uses $alias which is metaparam
- > With --verbose I get the following error:
it's a warning not an error, but
> I don't think $alias in module_f...
- 02:27 am Bug #2772: merge divergent repositories
- micah wrote:
> I noticed a problem right away... intrigeri, you removed in ab9bc25704ac0c560cc8f11ae6ef67402cde3830 ...
- 10:32 pm Bug #2772: merge divergent repositories
- I noticed a problem right away... intrigeri, you removed in ab9bc25704ac0c560cc8f11ae6ef67402cde3830 the append_if_no...
- 10:23 pm Revision 98e0f55b: fix merge error
- 10:04 pm Bug #2772 (In Progress): merge divergent repositories
- I have merged everyone's repositories, including sarava and jamie's. I've pushed my merge to our repository and have ...
- 09:59 pm Revision 23322943: Merge remote-tracking branch 'sarava/master'
- 11:21 am Revision 46baf4a6: Merge branches 'mayfirst' and 'master'
- 11:19 am Revision f3cf4d36: Merge branch 'master' of git://git.mayfirst.org/mfpl/puppet-modules/common int...
- 11:08 am Bug #2846 (In Progress): common module uses $alias which is metaparam
- Good find!
The fact that you have no clue where this message comes from was [reported upstream](http://projects.p...
- 09:10 am Bug #2846 (Resolved): common module uses $alias which is metaparam
- With --verbose I get the following error:
remote: warning: alias is a metaparam; this value will inherit to all co...
- 08:58 am Revision 3ac7106d: $alias is a metaparam - using it as a variable name results in:
- remote: warning: alias is a metaparam; this value will inherit to all contained resources
When running puppet with -...
Also available in: Atom