- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/11/2015
- Last connection: 02/23/2016
Reported issues: 2
- 06:32 PM Backupninja Bug #9397: 'when' parameter parsed incorrectly for day of month < 10
- The diff here has been in production use for some time now. Consider it tested.
- 03:36 PM Backupninja Bug #9397: 'when' parameter parsed incorrectly for day of month < 10
I'm having a hard time believing that a bug like this could sit around for years without being noticed. Maybe ther...
- 03:33 PM Backupninja Bug #9397 (New): 'when' parameter parsed incorrectly for day of month < 10
- I've got a backup which is supposed to run on the first of the month, but which has not been doing so. I've tracked ...
- 03:17 PM Backupninja Bug #640: If when parameter is set to a time, it will silently fail
- The problem isn't that it fails, but that the failure is silent.
In `src/backupninja.in`, in the isnow function th...
- 01:40 AM Backupninja Bug #8903 (Confirmed): support https_proxy for use with duplicity -> s3
- I've got backupninja marshalling remote backups to an Amazon S3 busket using duplicity. I'd like to be able to get t...
- 01:48 PM Backupninja Feature #1559: rdiff-backup: allow for unlimited include/exclude statements when creating an acti...
- How about letting the dialog just handle the simple cases, but allow use of --exclude-globbing-filelist, which can do...
- 01:39 PM Backupninja Feature #3004: exclude some directories using *
- I'm looking at a similar issue with duplicity, which I suspect comes down to the same thing.
According to comments...
Also available in: Atom