- Registered on: 10/13/2015
- Last connection: 03/02/2016
Reported issues: 1
- 10:16 AM Backupninja Bug #9397: 'when' parameter parsed incorrectly for day of month < 10
- As this bug is critical for monthly backup schedules (This appears in my case ...): May we create a new version build...
- 10:11 AM Backupninja Bug #9397: 'when' parameter parsed incorrectly for day of month < 10
- ngaur wrote:
> The diff here has been in production use for some time now. Consider it tested.
I had the same pr...
- 01:48 AM Backupninja Bug #10363 (In Progress): backupninja starts *~ files in /etc/backup.d
- As backupninja states to use system v configuration files, it shouldn't start editor backup files named *~
Also available in: Atom