- Registered on: 08/28/2008
- Last connection: 08/06/2017
Reported issues: 122
- 04:44 PM Tails Feature #10022: Have experts review our revocation mechanism of Tails signing key
- It would be good to know what kind of review you're looking for. just an e-mailed response that will never be publis...
- 04:16 AM Tails Bug #12508: tails-installer icon missing
- intrigeri wrote:
> To clarify: the icon for the Tails Installer launcher (@/usr/bin/tails-installer-launcher@, @/usr...
- 04:00 AM Tails Bug #12509: The Greeter should have initial keyboard focus on the default action.
- intrigeri wrote:
> This is intended: Language is the setting most users need to change first when interacting with T...
- 02:48 AM Tails Bug #12511: The ISO includes lower-case bootx64.efi, should be BOOTX64.EFI
- Sorry, the text above says "boot64x" where it should say "bootx64". serves me right for trying to do it from memory.
- 02:44 AM Tails Bug #12511 (Resolved): The ISO includes lower-case bootx64.efi, should be BOOTX64.EFI
- I have a thinkpad X220 that normally boots in EFI mode. I made an
intermediate 3.0~beta4 image by dd'ing the iso to...
- 02:29 AM Tails Bug #12510 (Resolved): persistence wizard icon is low-res
- in tails 3.0~beta4, the persistence wizard icon is low-resolution, a blurred jumble of pixels when shown large (it lo...
- 02:03 AM Tails Bug #12509 (Resolved): The Greeter should have initial keyboard focus on the default action.
- i'm using 3.0~beta4. the new tails greeter is awesome!
however, when it starts up, the keyboard focus is on the l...
- 02:01 AM Tails Bug #12508 (Confirmed): tails-installer icon missing
- in version 3.0~beta4, i'm trying to use the tails-installer. the launcher icon is a specific tails-installer launcher...
- 01:55 AM Tails Bug #8121: Consider disabling KeePassX' autotype feature
- anonym wrote:
> dkg wrote:
> > If you want to clarify what you want me to do, i'm happy to have it reassigned back ...
- 09:40 AM Tails Bug #8121: Consider disabling KeePassX' autotype feature
- I'm not sure what i'm supposed to do with this ticket. pinentry 0.9.7-5~bpo8+1 is already in jessie-backports. I'm ...
Also available in: Atom