- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/28/2017
- Last connection: 12/11/2017
- Tails (Worker, Contributor, Admin, 04/11/2017)
Reported issues: 15
- 09:27 PM Tails Bug #13583 (Resolved): bitcoin is running out of disk space
- 09:57 PM Tails Bug #13583 (In Progress): bitcoin is running out of disk space
- The chain keeps on growing, do you agree with increasing the lv with 60GB? According to the spreadsheet (which seems ...
- 11:21 AM Tails Bug #14738 (Resolved): reprepro-related cron mails shouldn't be sent to sysadmins
- well, that answers the question whether i missed something :) thanks!
- 10:38 AM Tails Bug #14738: reprepro-related cron mails shouldn't be sent to sysadmins
- i like the consistent recipient parameter, but shouldn't it be set to firstname.lastname@example.org instead of root or am i missi...
- 03:44 PM Tails Bug #14613 (Resolved): Sysadmin documentation is unclear about Git repositories for Puppet code
- Looks good, thanks for the clarification!
- 08:27 PM Tails Bug #14948 (Confirmed): zombie processes when running the test suite
- the build process leaves quite a few zombie processes (mostly avconv and grep) on the isotesters.
- 05:06 PM Tails Bug #14944 (Resolved): jenkins-data-disk is running out of diskspace
- The subject says it all really, I can't see anything that looks dispensible (though I also find it hard to judge), so...
- 01:45 PM Tails Bug #12589: Enabling LUKS-backed PVs on lizard takes ages in the initramfs
- alas, the problem is not solved :(
- 02:15 PM Tails Feature #14600: Periodically run git gc in /etc
- See commit ad83063f59bb329dc8e62125385d6bf474074c9a
- 05:42 PM Tails Feature #14600: Periodically run git gc in /etc
- Ok, so I removed the branch in puppet-tails and instead added the cronjob in the etckeeper module. Can you review com...
Also available in: Atom