- Registered on: 11/11/2008
- Last connection: 11/24/2009
- Crabgrass (Reporter, 05/17/2009)
Reported issues: 33
- 10:52 AM Crabgrass Bug #1441 (New): StopX-Send Notification - Iddle
- my.Stopx.org when trying to Send Notification, the pop-up window with the various options and email checked stays Idd...
- 11:49 AM Crabgrass Bug #1267: StopX: Problem Editing 'Users' and 'Groups' Using Admin Panel
- danscott wrote:
> QA Notes: an email was sentto jgonzalez asking for feedback.
I've teste it. Problem has been re...
- 11:44 AM Crabgrass Bug #1348 (New): J8 - my.j8summit.com - moderation pages - listing unite4climate activities
- While moderation the pages in my.j8summit.com, I noticed that pages and posts from unite4climate are listed.
- 07:36 AM Crabgrass Bug #1304 (Rejected): Bug #1267: StopX: Problem Editing 'Users' and 'Groups' Using Admin Panel
- This was reported as resolved. There is error message.
- 07:35 AM Crabgrass Bug #1303 (New): Bug #1268: StopX - Admin Panel - Edit Groups - Error message. Has not been res...
- The above error was reported as resolved. Please not that error persists.
- 11:26 AM Crabgrass Bug #1267: StopX: Problem Editing 'Users' and 'Groups' Using Admin Panel
- juice wrote:
> Applied in changeset commit:"87989302097edbcc7ae4e8797b8634558774fbf4".
- 01:57 PM Crabgrass Bug #1268 (Rejected): StopX - Admin Panel - Edit Groups - Error message
- The Edit groups function under the Admin Panel of StopX prompts an error message.
- 01:55 PM Crabgrass Bug #1267 (Resolved): StopX: Problem Editing 'Users' and 'Groups' Using Admin Panel
- *Original Report:* The edit user in the admin panel of StopX prompts an error message. http://my.stopx.org/admin/user...
- 11:47 AM Crabgrass Feature #1144 (New): StopX - Contribute - Survey - Matrix request
- Would it be possible to add as part of the question/answer options a matrix Y/X by which you can present combination ...
- 11:43 AM Crabgrass Feature #1143 (Resolved): StopX - Network - Invitation request link - missing
- Please note that during the recent upgrade, the invitation request link into the network [and not a particular group]...
Also available in: Atom