- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/13/2017
- Last connection: 06/13/2017
Reported issues: 8
- 11:18 AM Tails Feature #10040: Publish next steps to get Grsecurity in Tails
- grsecurity is "can no longer be distributed as Free Software":https://lwn.net/Articles/721848/, this issue can be closed
- 11:16 AM Tails Bug #12802: KeePassX 2.0+ is not backward compatible
- > Have you tried to find it or report it to the KeePassX bugtracker?
I filed an issue "unable to find how to impor...
- 09:48 AM Tails Bug #12802: KeePassX 2.0+ is not backward compatible
- > Are you able to reproduce this issue in Debian then?
KeePassX is one of the five Favorite applications presented...
- 10:59 AM Tails Bug #12802: KeePassX 2.0+ is not backward compatible
- The fact that there exists a migration path under some favorable conditions (i.e. you have the binary database from a...
- 08:47 AM Tails Bug #12802 (Rejected): KeePassX 2.0+ is not backward compatible
- The older version of KeePassX should be kept around for database conversion purposes. For instance if you had exporte...
- 07:03 PM Tails Bug #12731 (Resolved): Instructions to run the automated test suite fail
- https://tails.boum.org/contribute/release_process/test/setup/ is incorrect and should be fixed as follows, assuming D...
- 01:59 PM Tails Bug #12719: tails should not include binary blobs by default
- Instructions to remove the blobs and rebuild an ISO at http://dachary.org/?p=4116
- 09:04 AM Tails Bug #12720: lb build fails to fetch torbrowser
- This is resolved by configuring a resolver to answer on 127.0.0.1. The full instructions to get pass this problem are...
- 04:25 PM Tails Bug #12720: lb build fails to fetch torbrowser
- It ends with:...
- 12:47 PM Tails Bug #12722 (Confirmed): add a warning about proprietary blobs in Trusting Tails
- The [binary blobs installed by default for network chips](https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/12719) are a privacy th...
Also available in: Atom