- Registered on: 09/25/2012
- Last connection: 12/01/2014
Reported issues: 2
- 11:32 AM Backupninja Bug #8279: Exit status should be other than zero if backupninja something goes wrong
- > So, next step is to decide what exit code shall be used on warnings.
I think @reportwarning@ means: "Do you want...
- 11:58 AM Backupninja Bug #8279: Exit status should be other than zero if backupninja something goes wrong
- Hi, thanks for your reply.
I'm no C expert but I had a look at the Cron source code (do_command.c); there are two ...
- 01:11 PM Backupninja Bug #8279 (New): Exit status should be other than zero if backupninja something goes wrong
- Currently the backupninja execution exits with the zero exit code on all situations, even When fatals, errors or warn...
- 09:47 AM Backupninja Feature #4060 (Confirmed): The svn handler should not stop backuping if one SVN repository fails
I'm using the svn handler and it's very useful. However if the export of a SVN repository fails, the backup do...
Also available in: Atom