- Registered on: 06/06/2013
- Last connection: 10/16/2017
- Tails (Manager, Developer, Worker, 06/06/2013)
Reported issues: 215
- 01:08 PM Tails Bug #9059: "Additional software" locks the opening of the desktop
- I plan to work on that before mid december 2017, whith the objective to sort the proposals and requirements and make ...
- 12:57 PM Tails Revision 9b3c35e0: Fix additional software offline mode blueprint
- 12:50 PM Tails Revision 785d0a35: Add blueprint for additional software offline mode
- 09:42 PM Tails Feature #8281: Consider replacing Florence with GNOME's own on-screen keyboard
- There is developpment in GNOME Shell based on the unicode.org CLDR layouts we worked on at GUADEC : https://git.gnome...
- 01:44 PM Tails Feature #8281: Consider replacing Florence with GNOME's own on-screen keyboard
- > >> * The GNOME on-screen keyboard uses lots of space when open and cannot be moved, so it can partially hide the GU...
- 01:40 PM Tails Feature #8281: Consider replacing Florence with GNOME's own on-screen keyboard
- sajolida wrote:
> * Places it doesn't show up (unexpected):
> ** KeePassX password prompt
> ** gedit
> ** Passwor...
- 11:08 AM Tails Feature #8281: Consider replacing Florence with GNOME's own on-screen keyboard
- I think it would be great to use GNOME OSK. I've discussed this with GNOME people at GUADEC, and I've looked at it. S...
- 03:43 PM Tails Feature #12103: Integrate the Tor Status icon in the system menu
- I'm happy to participate to review a patch.
- 03:29 PM Tails Bug #12551: Set up a process to keep our fork of GNOME Shell's .desktop file and GDM's .session f...
- Yes, it looks doable for me before the end of the year.
- 05:03 PM Tails Bug #12638 (In Progress): Automatic language → keyboard selection is broken when selecting some l...
- This should be fixed by the @bugfix/12638-wrong-language-to-keyboard@ branch.
Also available in: Atom