- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/14/2013
- Last connection: 07/18/2014
Reported issues: 2
- 11:24 AM Backupninja Bug #7603 (New): dup handler: bandwidthlimit need to be given in KB/s (not Kbit/s)
- As mentionned in trickle manual, options -u and -d need to be given in KB/s (dup handler mentions Kbit/s).
- 09:39 AM Backupninja Bug #4422: typo: example.dup: sshoptions: space between -o and IdentityFile
- Please find a diff attached to this issue.
It updates comments about sshoptions in dup example and helper.
- 03:22 PM Backupninja Bug #4422: typo: example.dup: sshoptions: space between -o and IdentityFile
- When setting sshoptions as written in example.dup, backupninja outputs the following error :...
- 01:41 AM Backupninja Bug #4422 (Fix committed): typo: example.dup: sshoptions: space between -o and IdentityFile
- On wheezy, it seems the space between @-o@ and @IdentityFile@ need to be removed in the following line :
Also available in: Atom