- Registered on: 07/23/2013
- Last connection: 09/24/2017
- Tails (Manager, Developer, Worker, 07/25/2013)
Reported issues: 507
- 11:08 PM Tails Bug #14606: Silence AppArmor logs for Tor Browser
- intrigeri wrote:
> (I'm always confused by apparmor.d(5) and http://wiki.apparmor.net/index.php/AppArmor_Core_Policy...
- 10:54 PM Tails Revision 6c3f9710: Ensure some QA for our torbrowser-launcher PRs.
- 10:44 PM Tails Revision e1338958: Use less risky remote name.
- With `upstream` we'll clash with branches of that name that are common
in Git repos tracking Debian packaging.
- 10:43 PM Tails Revision 47480de7: Automate.
- 10:36 PM Tails Revision 07434366: Fetch before trying to figure out the most recent version.
- Otherwise we'll figure out which version was recent last time we
fetched, and not now.
- 10:33 PM Tails Revision 9f8adb4a: Rename file for consistency.
- 10:27 PM Tails Revision 1e6ac473: Tor Browser: silence update check-related operations.
- Will-fix: #14606
- 10:06 PM Tails Bug #14606: Silence AppArmor logs for Tor Browser
- Gah, the answer to my mystery: @grep --line-buffered@. Composing multiple @grep@:s with pipes is apparently a bad ide...
- 10:02 PM Tails Bug #14606: Silence AppArmor logs for Tor Browser
- anonym wrote:
> *<quite offtopic>*
> *</quite offtopic>*
I could reproduce in a 3.2~rc1 VM, and then y...
- 09:53 PM Tails Revision 40926d7f: Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/testing' into feature/14606-silence-tor-b...
Also available in: Atom