- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/08/2013
- Last connection: 01/06/2014
Reported issues: 4
- 12:26 PM Tails Bug #6583: Fix request for Tails-related bugs on the Debian BTS
- intrigeri wrote:
> OK, I've tracked them all down, so the request is fixed.
Unfortunately the BTS request again r...
- 12:34 PM Tails Feature #6402: Backport liferea 1.10.3 to wheezy-backports
- Does a Debian ticket exist for that ?
- 02:11 PM Tails Bug #6583: Fix request for Tails-related bugs on the Debian BTS
- The problem I just mentioned was already reported almost four years ago - and immediately closed as *wontfix*:
- 01:22 PM Tails Bug #6583: Fix request for Tails-related bugs on the Debian BTS
- One major problem with http://firstname.lastname@example.org is that the report inclu...
- 01:10 PM Tails Bug #6583: Fix request for Tails-related bugs on the Debian BTS
- I did some research including experiments. Both documentation and implementation of the legacy BTS are ... suboptimal...
- 04:27 AM Tails Bug #6583 (Resolved): Fix request for Tails-related bugs on the Debian BTS
- It is possible to list all the Debian issues tagged for email@example.com:
- 02:30 AM Tails Bug #6460: Fix memory wipe with recent kernel
- Lenovo ThinkPad X130e
Automatic memory wiping seems to fa...
- 09:21 AM Tails Feature #6236: Jitsi for VoIP and XMPP
- Yes, as soon as I am able to build Tails on Debian unstable. The latest Debian package for Jitsi is from 2013-06-17 a...
- 08:09 AM Tails Bug #6221: rake aborted: uninitialized constant Vagrant::Action::Box
- intrigeri wrote:
> It would be really great if a Vagrant user could find time to fix it.
> Andreas, any news on tha...
- 02:25 AM Tails Feature #5703: Decide what TrueCrypt alternative we want
- This Debian RFP for ScramDisk is already 1235 days old:
RFP: sd4l -- On-The-Fly Encryption
Also available in: Atom