- Registered on: 02/06/2014
- Last connection: 11/17/2017
- Tails (Contributor, 03/01/2014)
Reported issues: 34
- 11:33 AM Tails Bug #14966: Fix typo in Mumble section of contribute/working_together/roles/sysadmins
- I would kindly request a review and merge for this ticket. If you have any questions, please assign back to me.
- 11:32 AM Tails Bug #14498 (In Progress): Document the internal XMPP service
- 11:18 AM Tails Bug #14966 (Resolved): Fix typo in Mumble section of contribute/working_together/roles/sysadmins
- Link to the Debian package tracker misses an s: https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/mumble%2Derver
should be mumble_ser...
- 11:15 AM Tails Bug #14498 (Fix committed): Document the internal XMPP service
- 09:56 AM Tails Bug #14498: Document the internal XMPP service
- You're the sysadmin on duty! Please review and merge!
- 07:16 PM Tails Feature #14520: Prepare & publish a blog post about testing Tails ISO reproducibility
- Another change would be:
changing 3.2-alpha1 to 3.2-alpha2.
echo 'deb http://ftp.debian.org/debia...
- 06:56 PM Tails Bug #9801 (Rejected): Subscribe to some embargoed security mailing-lists as a Linux distribution
- Woops, I never updated this ticket, but me and jvoisin had a discussion about this at the last summit and we couldn't...
- 09:31 PM Tails Bug #13517 (Confirmed): Puppetize tails-bar xmpp
- We have our internal XMPP server that is now starting to be used by people, it would help sysadmins and the services ...
- 09:27 PM Tails Feature #6996: Enable web seeding in torrent files
- Let me look into it worth investing time into this still.
- 01:09 PM Tails Bug #12057: Network trouble when attempting to start Tails in a VM
- It's not a security vulnerability and please allow me to explain why..
What we see as traffic to 220.127.116.11 i...
Also available in: Atom