- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/10/2014
- Last connection: 02/04/2016
Reported issues: 25
- 10:15 AM Backupninja Bug #10488: maildir on !bash is fubar
- Hi intri,
I'm not suggesting that we posixify all of backupninja, but that piece of code is part of a script that ...
- 07:57 AM Backupninja Bug #10488 (Confirmed): maildir on !bash is fubar
- Yeah, I was checking custom backups I made for a client and it kept writing over the daily.1 directory. I traced down...
- 03:40 PM labs Bug #10051: Errors in display of parent tasks
- No problem ! Let us know how it goes ! Hopefully we can leave software alone for a while now that most of it works !
- 04:05 PM labs Bug #10051: Errors in display of parent tasks
- Well, as we say in quebec "c'est de la crisse de marde". We migrated your DB over and there were a lot of weird 500 e...
- 01:33 PM labs Bug #10050: Errors 404 and 500 while modifying task parenthood
- We switched and tested this one too (as I said in 10051), can you check on your side and close the issue if it works ...
- 01:31 PM labs Bug #10051: Errors in display of parent tasks
- Hi !
We did the upgrade to redmine 3.1.1. We tested quite a bit before pushing live, but now its live and we think...
- 06:55 PM labs Bug #9658: Old repos sometime glitchy
- For module-nagios that is in fact now module_nagios (wtfh)?
18:42 <@taggart> _
18:42 <@taggart> worked
- 07:10 PM Tails Bug #10018: Cannot create a ticket with a parentask
- So... it seems like its working okay on redmine 3.0.5. I got it working on my laptop and it seems like it wouldn't be...
- 03:18 PM labs Bug #10063: We need to sync otr keys when keys are added on their side (maybe on ours)
- Also, my commit got accepted upstream, which will be in version 1.1.4 ; we're not too far from there. Its super daunt...
- 11:53 AM labs Bug #10063 (Resolved): We need to sync otr keys when keys are added on their side (maybe on ours)
Also available in: Atom