- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/27/2014
- Last connection: 11/01/2017
Reported issues: 46
- 04:25 PM Tails Bug #13182: Errors on a T500 with libreboot
- Whenever I use a USB stick to boot Tails v 3.2 on an older iMac running 10.10, I get the following alerts:
- 04:13 PM Tails Bug #14755: Tails Installer treats drives differently depending on when they are plugged
- I experienced the same error message when trying to use Tails Installer to clone Tails from an intermediary DVD to a ...
- 04:48 AM Tails Bug #14786: Can't change resolution under KVM with QXL
- I get this issue with QXL+Spice. (Debian Stretch)
I've found a workaround by setting resolution with 'xrandr -s 12...
- 06:09 AM Tails Feature #14897: Suggestions for the about:config
- This is pretty misinformed. The references you link to are one of the common sources of such misinformation (in parti...
- 08:05 AM Tails Feature #14880 (New): Set resource limits using PAM
- Currently, Tails does no resource limitation, even though it is supported by PAM through the @/etc/security/limits.co...
- 07:47 AM Tails Bug #14855: Update to mitigate new Wi-Fi vulnerability
- As I mentioned, the issue is not with breaking Tor itself. This effectively turns any outside proximal adversary into...
- 07:30 AM Tails Bug #14623: Tor Browser sandbox breakout via X11 testing extensions
- >this can be mitigated by disallowing access to the particularly unsafe X protocol extensions.
This is incorrect. ...
- 12:41 PM Tails Bug #14755: Tails Installer treats drives differently depending on when they are plugged
- I reproduced the bug. So what I did:
1. Booting a 16 GB JetFlash Transcend usb-stick with final Tales on it.
- 09:08 AM Tails Feature #14856 (New): Use kexec to display kernel panic messages
- When a kernel panic occurs, it is displayed using @printk()@, which is only visible in the Linux console. If a user i...
- 08:34 AM Tails Bug #14855 (New): Update to mitigate new Wi-Fi vulnerability
- There is a new bug discovered in the WPA2 protocol, https://www.kb.cert.org/vuls/id/228519/, which allows decryption ...
Also available in: Atom